Thursday, November 29, 2007

Planning For Family Vacation

It's the year end and we're thinking of going for a family vacation. Singapore would be a good choice. There will be lovely decorations for Christmas. The kids have never been to a zoo and I really like Singapore Zoo as there are lots of animals to see.

Hawaii vacations sounds good too. Maybe I should check out the Hawaii vacation packages. I doubt hubby would be interested in Mexico vacations.

When we go for vacations (unless we're following a tour), we normally book the hotel room online because of the better deals. Hotel Reservations offers hotels, motels, resorts, flight and car rentals. I can search for the best hotel deal based on my travel date. It can also show me the hotels near a specific landmark or location, eg. Orchard Road or Sentosa Island. With young children in tow, it's always easier to stay near to the places of interest we intend to visit. Whenever the kids are tired, we can head back to the hotel for a rest.

If you're planning your year-end vacation, do check out this site. It offers great discounts (up to 70%) on world-wide destinations.

No comments: