Monday, November 05, 2007

Irresistible

I’m sure you’ve heard about PayPerPost (PPP) or seen it in many of the blogs that you’ve visited, even if you don’t exactly know how it works. It offers one of the higher paid opportunities in the marketplace.

To be honest, one of the motivation factors for starting my own blog was the ability to earn a little pocket money while sharing with others the antics, mischieves and lovely gestures of my two active children.

Another thing that amazes me is that virtual friends can turn out to be truly genuine friends. They would not hesitate to advise, comfort and help whenever you need it. I’d like to thank Jazzmint, Michelle and Mommy to QiQi who have helped or advised me one way or another about getting paid for blogging. Really appreciate all your help.

The ability to earn really boosts up one’s confidence. As a stay-at-home-mom, it feels really great to be able to earn some pocket money for my own spending. Even if the amount is not significant, it’s still my hard-earned money. I’m planning to save up for a brand new handphone with a high resolution camera. Is that wishful thinking? Well, I’d definitely try my best to achieve it. However I'd not compromise the blog ethics in the process.

If you’ve not signed up for PPP, what are you waiting for? Nobody can resist some extra spending money. Click on the PayPerPost button to sign up today. And be on your way to earn big bucks (if you put your heart into it, you can!). Good luck to you!

5 comments:

Chinneeq said...

Ginie, congrats to you :)

Lady Gargle said...

Ooh I have yet to sign up for PPP but I have done so with some other websites. If you really do it well you can earn big bucks. I know a fren who earns about RM3k just by blogging

sting said...

cool.. congrats

Peridot&Sapphire said...

wow... you are also into 3P? All the best and maybe next time you can advise me!

slavemom said...

Chin Nee & Sting, tq.

Frankensteina, wow.. that's really fantastic. Can even earn more than a 9-5 job.

Sharine, sure.. no problem. More than happy to share. ;)