Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Jo-N tagged me on this. Here goes.

1. I’m the youngest in the family. I have 2 elder brothers.

2. I admit that I’m a lousy driver. I think I’ve only driven within 20km radius from my home. I doubt I know how to drive a manual car.

3. I was the Class Treasurer every year in Secondary school. See how trustworthy I am? LOL

4. I’ve been wearing spectacles since 12 years old (I think).

5. I love to eat crabs and prawns. But I try to control coz I have high cholesterol level.

6. I don’t eat any internal organs.

7. I can cry my hearts out when watching a sad tv show.

8. I don’t sing well at all... I croak. That’s why I seldom go karaoke.

The Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

As this is quite an old tag and most have done it already, I only managed to tag 3. Would like to know more about you:
* Wen
* BabyBooned
* Sting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, i did a post which is something similiar wor..can ah?

http://littlepaces.com/?p=31

slavemom said...

Wen, Pass!

sting said...

got it ... thx ya :-) take care