Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Goes Around Comes Around

I just finished lunch. We had bihun soup with meat and cabbage. I also asked Kakak to add a little bit of dried seaweed which I bought from the organic shop. XY said the seaweed tastes good so I gave her some more from my bowl. And she goes...
XY : Ei!
Me : I thought you said you like it very much?
XY : It’s enough. If I want some more, I’ll ask from you. You don’t be kepoh ok?
:-|

Yes, that’s what I always tell her. Don’t be kepoh, if people don’t ask you to do it, don’t do. So now she’s using it back on me. What to do, just keep quiet loh.

8 comments:

chanelwong said...

Alamak...learn from adult..very fast wor...

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hehehehe...yeah I kena the same thing with Emily. I have to be careful with my words most of the time.

Anonymous said...

tongue tied leh

jazzmint said...

hahaha...poor mommy. If it was me I sure pull her legs, I like kepoh kenot ah hehe..

how's the lappie going about? cheque cleared?

JK said...

Happened to me too. How come kids today are so smart?

slavemom said...

Chanel, I guess u can't avoid that once they know how to talk. hahaha

Mich, yeah.. must scold with nice n polite words.

Wen, yes!

Jazz, next time she'll answer back the same thing! *lagi pengsan*

Joanne, blame it on the formula, with all the DHA, ARA and SA stuff. :)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

haha... I think I can predict what en en will answer me back in future... got to think twice before answer her from now on..

slavemom said...

Sharine, wait till that day comes. Then u'll be speechless. hehehe