Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm Back!

I just came back from my hometown in Penang (reached home this evening). It was a short trip, only spent 2 nights at home. But it was really great to be back home to visit my family. My last trip home was during CNY early this year. We find travelling with two young kids a bit of a hassle. That’s why after having CE, we don’t travel so often. Luckily my family do come visit us when we don’t balik kampung for a long time.

I hope I’ve not missed too much while I was away. Will visit you all soon. I’m dead tired now. Have to get some beauty sleep first. :) As for my Penang story, will tell you about it later ok. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

JK said...

Rest well and come back full swing. We are waiting for you.

Anggie's Journal said...

take ur time, i just came back too.. just like u, many to blog hop, many tag to done, many to reply .. hahaha and many to post ...:)

chanelwong said...

talking about balik kampung...hmmm i also long long time didnt balik kampung...

Everyday Healy said...

huh? Another one who came to Penang never inform me... why? why? why?

hahahaha....now only I know that ur kampung is Penang. :)

Anyway, hope we get a chance to meet up one of these days. so, waiting for your "penang" post, k?

Sleep tight, sweetie...

slavemom said...

Joanne, am slowing getting into the momentum. :)

Anggie, looks like we're in the same boat.

Chanel, time to plan a balik kampung trip?

Healy, sorry ah.. this round vy short trip. Din bother to inform any1. Hopefully we can meet up during CNY next yr?

Everyday Healy said...

"Sui!" wait for you ya.... Don't 747, ya... :)

slavemom said...

ON! ;)