XY is now 4 and a half years old. At this stage, it's a little hard to keep track of her developments but I'll try to jot down some.
* She's able to tell the days of the week - what day is today, tomorrow, the day after, yesterday, etc.
* She knows some months (especially our birthday months) - which month comes after which, but not all.
* She can count till hundred but will miss out twenty (after nineteen is twenty-one). Then she'll have problems with thirty (she says twenty-ten or thirteen), forty (thirty-ten or fourteen) and so on. But getting better as time goes.
* She's able to clean and wipe herself after doing her big business.
* She can draw much better now. Her humans will have a body, hands and legs, unlike previously when it was just a face with a chunk of standing hair.
* She can nap on her own. Some days, I'll just ask her to go upstairs and she'll sleep herself in the room.
* Her reading has improved a lot. She can recognise more words now.
That's about all I can think of for now.