Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Most Embarrassing Moment

This is the most difficult tag I’ve received so far. Have to really crack my head this time as memory’s not serving me very well these days. Thanks Shireen, for adding a few white strands to my thinning crown. hehehehe Just kidding. This is a great opportunity to walk down memory lane.

Once upon a time... we were at a dim sum shop in Anson Road, Penang. It’s self service so you take the dim sum yourself from the table near the kitchen. Hubby was holding a tray and we both walked around to see what to take. From the corner of my eye, I saw a ‘tai chek lou’ (big-sized guy) holding a tray next to me. So I put a few plates of dim sum onto the tray. When I’m done with that section, I looked up and saw the man next to me wasn’t my hubby! Felt so embarrassed... took the plates out from his tray and apologised at the same time. That guy also one kind wan, people put wrongly he didn’t even voice out. I guess he must be stunned too. hahaha Lucky thing I didn’t hold his hand or worse, touch his b*tt. If not, I would’ve been sued for molestation! LOL

Please share with us your most embarrassing moment:
* Chanel
* Anggie

7 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

ur face got red or not ar ????
everytime i m embarrassing, my face will turn red lei .. so pai seh..
tag agian for me ??... wow i think i hv 5-6 tags ... haven done yet, sei ng sei ... hahahaha, but is fun ... anyway thanks , give me some time... ok ??

michelle@mybabybay said...

lol..he must be thinking he needs to be fed. :P

slavemom said...

Anggie, my face turned red coz I was laughing at myself! Yeah.. it's raining tags. Take ur own sweet time. ;)

Mich, maybe... that's y he din say anything. hehehe

Chinneeq said...

alamak, so pai seh, hehe.....but i m sure the gentleman doesn't mind?

chanelwong said...

alamak...very paiseh...what was your hubby's reaction?

Health Freak Mommy said...

LOL, so malu! Thanks for doing the tag.

slavemom said...

Chin Nee, i'm too pai seh to hang around to ask him. hehehe

Chanel, hubby ah... he just laughed at me when I told him wat happened. :|

Shireen, my pleasure.