- My mum’s a very capable woman. When we were still children, she can run the coffee shop business all on her own when my father was a little slack in his duties... a one-(wo)man-show.
- As she’s a very understanding woman, there’s minimum MIL-DIL conflict in the house.
- She has 6 brothers and 1 sister, and she’s no. 5.
- She has always been chauffeured around. She had a driving license when she was young but never used it. After awhile, she stopped renewing it.
- My mom’s not a good cook. Well, she doesn’t cook often as she’s busy with the coffee shop business. I think she has no interest (nor time) in cooking. This is definitely something I take after her. So you can guess that I’m quite a lousy cook. :D
- Unlike most women, my mom’s not into shopping. She’d only go shopping if there’s something to buy.
- She’s not interested to go for holidays or tours. She likes to visit family and relatives but not places of interest.
- She used to drink Tiger Stout during wedding dinners. Don’t play play! But of coz not now when she’s 60+.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
8 Random Facts About My Mum
Got double tagged by Sharine and Wen. Here’s to the woman I love, respect and admire.