Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged and I actually wanted to do this before I go off for my holiday. Unfortunately, I ran out of time. Sorry I took so long Judy. Hey, we have some things in common. I like blue and badminton too. Have not been playing for years already. Just couldn't find any sparring partners/friends. I wonder if I'm still able to run around the court without doing too much damage to my body. LOL

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with "I've been tagged"

Favourites
Colour: blue
Food: dim sum
Movie: Mrs Doubtfire
Sport: badminton
Day: birthdays
Season: holidays
Ice cream: rum and raisin

First
Best friend: PL (in primary school)
Crush: a guy I knew from a badminton tournament in secondary school
Movie: no recollection
Music: no recollection

Last
Drink: plain water
Car ride: on Monday - went out for dinner
Crush: Raymond Lam Fung (yeah... I watch too much Cantonese drama)
Phone call: hubby
CD played: Raymond Lap CDs
Gone out with good friends: 2 weeks ago for dinner
Broken a law: turned at the traffic light when it was red... there was really no car leh
Been arrested: never

And I'd like to tag:
Wen
Jac
Sharine
Jo-N
Chanel

3 comments:

Audrey said...

You are a Lam Fung fan?? He is now into singing, signed a contract with a recording company already, I think. ;)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

thanks for the tag... quite some times don't have homework liao...

JK said...

I love blue too. Will get to this soon, hopefully.