Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Day Of A 32-month-old

This is CE's routine on most days.

Morning
Wake up (7:30 - 8 am)
Drink milk
Take 1 tablet of Bio Chlorella (his supplement)
Eat breakfast - biscuits/bread/cake, while watching tv
Do big business (on most days), brush teeth and bathe
Watch tv/play time

Afternoon
Lunch - rice/porridge/noodles/pasta
Watch tv/play time
Drink milk
Nap time (2.5 - 3 hours)
Tea time - fruits (favourites are dragon fruit and banana)
Bathe

Night
Dinner - rice/porridge
Take 1 tablet of Singulair (for asthma prevention)
Watch tv/play time
Brush teeth and wipe, change into pajamas
Drink milk
Bedtime (10:30 - 11:30 pm)

6 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

What a busy day! (: PRECIOUS pictures! My favorite is the one in the middle.

LittleLamb said...

how he take the tablet? swallow???

btw, me so jealous of his fair fair skin....

Fussy mum said...

I notice his nap time is rather long, ya. Good also, u can rest during that time or do some of your own stuff. :)

Jaanvi said...

wow! lots of work to do.. but really nice nap time and good eating habits..

BabyBooned said...

he's just like gibran's milk brother, shamel. sleeps relatively little at night but has a good nap in the evening. i actually think that's great because then mummy can have some nice long sessions of me-time in the evenings! i sometimes do wish gib takes longer evening naps..

32 months already CE! wow!

slavemom said...

Debbie, that's my fav too! ;)

Rachel, he chews on the tablets. Then drink water at the same time.

Fussy mum, his nap is long, but interrupted. Meaning he'll nap for 1+ hrs, then wake up looking for me. If I make him nap back, then he'll continue his nap. If I wasn't in the room and he's fully awake edi, that'd be a short nap day.

Jaanvi, I'm glad he 'agrees' to eat most food that I've planned for him. :)

BabyBooned, I think that's good me-time too (altho I'm confined to the room, most of the time). So dun hv to purposely stay up late at nite.