I owe Mummy Gwen this tag for quite some time already. I've done it last year, but would like to share more about me so we can get to know each other better. Apart from this 8 Random Facts About Me, here's another 8 :
1. I feel guilty if I don't brush my teeth at night. So sometimes if I've fallen asleep with the kids, I'll get up to brush them if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night, even at 3am. Siao or not?
2. I attended 2 years of kindergarten (2 different kindy), which is quite rare for my generation. I don't know, maybe my parents thought I'm a nuisance staying at home. LOL
3. My ambition when I was in secondary school was to be a policewoman. Too much influence from the Hong Kong TVB series at that time, especially with very good looking male cops. :p
4. I'm rather quiet, a person with few words. My girl definitely didn't inherit this trait of mine. When in a big group, I tend to be the listener. Maybe in a one-on-one conversation, I'll have more things to say. :D
5. I have sweaty palms. Very troublesome during school examinations (need to bring along hanky) and rather embarrassing when need to shake hands with people or hold hands on dates.
6. Since I got my motorcycle license at 18 years old, it has been my common mode of transportation till I started working in KL. I'd go anywhere in Penang on my bike. And during my Uni days, I'd go around campus on my bike too. But after so many years of not riding one, I don't dare to ride on my own anymore. Don't mind riding pillion, though.
7. I don't have good fashion sense. When I try on clothes, I need to 'consult' hubby if they look good on me. Usually I need his green light before I buy them. Hubby always complain that I can't make my own decision.
8. I have small feet, size 4. Soon, XY and I can share footwear already. hehehe
Would like to tag some "rather new" blogger friends, hoping to know you better.
Fussy Mum, Mummy Moon, NomadicMom, Irene, Mummykhong and Doreen