Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mr Vain Pot


After his morning bath, CE ransacked his drawer and found a cap. He then asked me to wear it for him. Then he patted the cap and said "nice" or "mei mei" (pretty). As the cap is a bit big for him, it covered his eyes and he had to tilt his head up to see clearly.

When I took out the camera, he wanted to see his pictures. So I asked him to sit down and take photo first. He obediently sat down and stayed still for me to snap some photos. But he's not a natural poser. He doesn't pose nicely nor give me a sweet smile when I asked him to. Just gave me the blur blur look. hehehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

big boy oredi liao!!

michelle@mybabybay said...

He sure looks cute with the cap.

Anonymous said...

eh, very natural poses leh, mumy don't put so high expectation lar!
he is already so handsome so no need much pose anyway, hehe.....

Anonymous said...

My son always can't sit still for a pose. Luckily nowadays we use digital cameras. Can delete. Otherwise, imagine all the wasted printed pics!

LHS said...

wow...really a vain pot..hahaha

Unknown said...

wah, so good ler, my son doesn't like to wear caps, if u see my blog recently, u will know it...

JK said...

With that blur blur look, he still looks very good. So, if you want him to keep still, just take out your camera.

bp said...

Handsome boy, these are great shots! I like how you put them together so nicely in this layout =)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i think he looks so sweet and handsome! if that's his blur look, wonder how his handsome smile is? ;)

slavemom said...

Wen, big lil baby. :)

Mich, I think so too! (perasan hor?) hehehe

Jac, yeah.. of coz cannot compare with jie jie's 'sat sei yan' pose. :D

Audrey, I do wonder how we lived w/o digital cameras last time.

Hui Sia, I've got 2 vain pots at home. hahaha

Shirley, he doesn't usually wear caps. Dunno y he's got the mood that day.

Joanne, but he can oni keep still for a few split seconds. :)

bp, thx!

BabyBooned, still waiting to capture his handsome smile. kekeke