Monday, February 25, 2008

New Interest

CE has developed a new interest the last few days. He'd ransack jie jie's new shoes (take out from the box) and walk around in them. He usually won't be able to wear them himself so he'd come to me or Kakak. He'd shove the shoes to us and expect us to wear them for him. Then he'd parade around the house in the over-sized shoes. We'd have to follow him closely to make sure he doesn't walk too fast or jump. Coz very easy to fall down. So far, he's not 'played' with my shoes. Probably coz it's beyond his reach. Funny that he's not too interested in the shoes outside the house. Maybe he only fancies new ones.

* small feet + big shoes = funny boy *

13 comments:

Yatie said...

I think all kids like that...
like mine they like to where ours....
funny

Anonymous said...

wah!!! so clever, wear jie jie's NEW shoes, not the old ones!! hehe

Unknown said...

my kid also like that, wear our shoes n walk, then fall down :P

btw, a tag for u...
http://www.mylovelymummy.com/2008/02/25/lets-play-domino/

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!ur boy look so cute wif the shoe :D

jazzmint said...

hehe.....mine also likes to play with my shoes

Health Freak Mommy said...

My 2 monkies love to do this too... wearing my high heels everywhere in the house!

Sasha Tan said...

haha kids just like to play with big shoes.

Anonymous said...

My son likes to wear and walk around with my home slippers. Telling him he would trip with those oversized slippers always fall on deaf ears. :(

Anonymous said...

coz mumy got no new toys for him, he play new shoes lor.....haha

LHS said...

ya, very cute to see little feet in big shoes

michelle@mybabybay said...

Look like it fits very well on his feet.

Anonymous said...

I think all kids love to play with shoes.Mine worst everyday play with my shoes and act as adults. Le-ann will wear my high heels and sling my handbag over her.

slavemom said...

Yatie, that's another fav toy for kids. :)

Wen, at least I hv less worries abt dirt on his hands.

Shirley, 'kau timm'.

Eva, like clown. hahaha

Jazz, wat's with kids n someone else's shoes?

Shireen, u're still wearing hi heels?

Sasha, if not, they're not called kids, eh?

Audrey, that's the norm. :D

Jac, come to think of it, quite true oso leh. :)

Hui Sia, jes like lil clowns. :D

Mich, no lah. The 2nd pic is a lil misleading. There're still so much space in front.

Sue, oh ya... handbag's another of their fav toy.