Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Official Opening Ceremony

Picture courtesy of iStockphoto

Today marks the birth of SLAVERY BLISS. I’ve been wanting to start my own blog since more than a year ago. But procrastination got the better of me. After reading so many great and interesting blogs from mummies (and daddies) out there, it really inspired me to set one up (not to mention the temptation of earning a little pocket money via PPP, if I ever qualify).

Blogging seems to be the ‘in’ thing now. I’d also like to be part of the blogging community. Being a stay-at-home-mom really restricts you socially (well, I never had a very active social life anyway). The blogsphere is a good place to meet people of the same interest, same challenges, same complaints, same triumphs.

With 2 demanding toddlers, this slave is always succumbing to their every need, tolerating all their misbehaviours. Of course, there are also many heart-melting moments. Complain and complain I may, I'm still very thankful and grateful for all that I've been blessed with.

Welcome to my blissful world.

No comments: