This tag comes from Mummy Gwen. Thanks, dear! I'd definitely love to share my stories with you. The detailed versions are here - for the Missy and the Master. :-)
Seems like this tag is all about the FIRST pregnancy. Here goes :
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited and happy.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? Late 20s.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? My period was late. Tested with the pregnancy test kit then consulted gynae to confirm.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes, of course.
9. DUE DATE? 18 July 2003
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Thankfully, no. Everything was pretty normal.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Nothing in particular.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The pain on my hips in the last trimester.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Female.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? About 35 pounds (16 kg).
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Thankfully, no.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Lee Maternity & Women Specialist Centre. (It's not a hospital, but the facilities are ok and the gynae's very experienced.)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? From admission to delivery, 4 hours. But pain (at 5-7 minutes interval) actually started 4 hours before admission.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Hubby.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Hubby and of course the gynae and nurses. hahaha
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Just Ethonox (laughing gas), which wasn't really working for me!
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.15kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 18 July 2003 (yeah, she's very punctual)
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? XY
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 5+ years old
Would you kindly share your stories with us Hazel, Sting, Sarah's Daddy and Mommy, Joyce & BabyBooned?