Sunday, December 14, 2008

Printing Made Easy

I have so many photos of the kids in the hard disk so I decided to do a little project some time back. I bought two photo albums, 1 for jie jie and 1 for didi. But there are thousands of photos. It took a lot of time to go through them and select which ones to print. That's why my project, which started more than a year ago, has been abandoned.

When I read about this home-grown Malaysian site called eoe Online that provides printing online, I was really thrilled. I can make orders via their website and the photos are delivered to my doorstep. Talk about convenience! I'm even more thrilled because their charges are really low. You can print 4R and 5R photos at 30 sen and 50 sen respectively. Wow! Their pricing is just unbelievable! That's so much cheaper than using my colour printer at home. And if you order above RM35, you get free delivery. Isn't that great?

XY is already 5 years old but I've only selected and printed the photos up till her first birthday. I haven't even started on didi's album. However, with eoe's pricing, I don't have to spend so much time selecting the photos as I can now afford to print more.

Apart from ordering prints online, you can shop online for a wide range of photographic products. There are also camera reviews and competitions with attractive prizes. I've already sent in my orders for printing. I'm very glad my little project is back on track.

4 comments:

andrewjune said...

wow been reading a lot about this services in a lot of blogs lately...
it's really convenient and you're rite...it's cheaper too!

Kristie said...

looking forward to the photo prints!

Oliveoylz said...

I'll KIV this post...really cool...definitely need to check it out.

Anonymous said...

eh betul ka...u not writing paid post hor?? must check it out one day....