Monday, June 27, 2011

Her Version

XY wrote a 'story' of her Sports Day and showed it to me this morning. I think she did quite a good job (ahem... syiok sendiri, obviously :D) although there were some spelling and grammatical mistakes.

In case you can't see it clearly (too colourful for your eyes hahaha), here's the original script :
Today was sports day.
Papa sent me to school.
Me and my friends lined up in front of my class.
My class teacher brought us to the field.
We waited till it was finally our turn.
We lined up and walked to the starting line.
We sat on the soft grass as we waited for a while.
After a while, it was time to play.
After the others played, It was time for me and my partner, Vinutana to play.
After the whole class played, it was announced that I was forth.
After that, I went for prize giving. I was fourth but still get medal. He He.
After prize giving, my family was ready to go.
I was tired, but happy.


She even wrote "He He" for laughter. Coz she saw that in the blog. :D Yeah, she likes to read blogs. Will stand next to me when I'm drafting a post or blog-hopping. Hmmm... since I'm quite slack in updating my blog these days, maybe I could "outsource" it to my little writer. hehehe

17 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Your girl is how old? seven? Very good already especially with the "he he"...sure can get extra marks for that expression! hahaha...
ooopss..next she will put "hahaha"

BoeyJoey said...

that's really impressive! very well written :-). oh, next thing she'll use emoticons!

chinnee said...

Ginie, u can in fact create a protected blog so that she can write daily on what's on her mind. So u get to read and find out, hehe :)

Wyson said...

ya, agreed with Chin Nee, since she loves to write diary, why dont create a personal private blog for her to jot down her daily happenings??sure fun to read back later...

and she's very creative too, keep on changing the magic color to get the colorful rainbow result..but aunty Ivy eyes banyak sakitlah,,too colorful for an old lady to read...hahaha

mc said...

I love her use of "he he". so cute and so smart:)

Mummy Gwen said...

Not syiok sendiri lah. I think she did a good job too. :)

Mumsgather said...

The other day mine said to me "Mummy, can I have one of those thing where you write and then people write back to you?" She meant my blog too. Your girl is very good in writing. No problem in essay writing in school. :)

Alice Law said...

Wow, a professional writer in the making! Proud of your girl!

bp said...

Nice job, XY, and i love the colours, too :)

And SM, maybe you can have her do a "guest" post on this blog? :)

Lee said...

Hi Slavemom, won't be long she'll want to have her own blog, ha ha.
She is very good and thoughtful too.
Motivate her and she'll exceed your expectations one day.
Have fun.
Lee.

Merryn said...

hehe... lol..

Smart gal! that is really an amazing piece of work! clap clap :)

Oliveoylz said...

She's very good at essay writing. Bet her karangan is just as good! So nice to have a "backup" writer for your blog:p

JK said...

Nice piece of work! Hope to read one of her posts here when you outsource. I hope I can too cos I've been losing tempo in blogging and reading blogs and I do not know what's happening to everybody now.

Priscilla said...

Wah! Little blogger in training!! hahaha...

jazzmint said...

time to start a blog for her :)

jacss said...

and the story continues....
after that, the proud mother kenot stop hehehe :D

andrewjune said...

wow, she is def a smart girl!!! she can write a short story all by herself *clap clap*

you must be proud of her!